Aku amik dari sini : http://www.pieceofcakedecorating.com/2009/06/frozen-buttercream-icing-recipe.html
Frozen Buttercream Icing
1 cup Crisco
3 sticks butter
2 Tsp flavoring
2 pounds powdered sugar
1. Cream the butter and shortening well.
2. Add the flavoring.
3. Slowly add the powdered sugar.
4. Mix on 8-10 speed for approximately 5-10 minutes for a smooth consistency. Add more sugar if not stiff enough.Yang kat bawah ni pulak aku C&P cara nak lukis pic, taruk icng & transfer atas kek.
Aku amik dari sini : http://en.petitchef.com/recipes/making-a-frozen-buttercream-transfer-fid-577947
Things you will need:
1 batch buttercream Icing
( Use a buttercream recipe that is at least ½ butter to shortening. This seems to peel away from the wax paper more cleanly. ) Wax PaperTapeParchement cones or icing bagsA Flat portable surface such as a cutting board.
1. Choose a graphic image and print it out in reverse/mirror image.
2. Tape your picture down to a solid surface such as a cutting board or cookie sheet turned upside down.
3. Tape a piece of wax paper over your image.
4. Using your choice of outline color. Trace the outlines of the picture.
5. After completing outline. Begin coloring in. Think about your layers. For instance, in this picture,I started with the blue eyes and then filled in the white areas.
6. Continue with your other colors thinking about layers as you go.
7. When you have finished coloring in your graphic, smooth the back while gently pushing without blending your colors underneath. This will settle your frosting into the grooves and create a smooth finished project.
8. An outline was put around the character picture so that I could add a blue background.
9. Fill the entire circle in very carefully as to not disturb the image underneath.
10. Place in freezer on cutting board or cookie sheet for at least 90 minutes. I have left it in for as much as 24 hours.
11. While the transfer is in the freezer, ice your cake to your preference. Do any side designs if you wish.
12. Remove transfer from freezer. Immediately turn over onto iced cake.
13. Gently press transfer into icing. Not too hard!
14. Carefully remove waxed paper. Don't wait too long to do this or you may pull up icing as you pull the wax paper off.
15. Enhance transfer and finish icing cake, as you desire
Lain2 sumber related dgn tajuk ni :
1. Pic Pooh : http://cakecentral.com/articles/73/how-to-create-a-frozen-buttercream-transfer